Sephora Sale Picks!
Ok so this might be my favorite sale of the year BECAUSE beauty products literally almost never go on sale, and Sephora onyl does this twice a year, so get them before they're gone!! It actually ends tonight! You get 10% off for being an insider (signing up for emails), and 15% off for being VIB and VIB Rouge, which you need to spend a certain amount of money per year to do.
Either way, it's savings on beauty! I've rounded up some of my favorite products that Sephora carries and things I think would be amazing picks to scoop up during the remaining few hours at the sale:
1. Dior Lip Glow In Pink Glow Light Pink - This is what I wear everytime I go out for a super natural look that is basically "your lips but better". It adds the most perfect pink sheen to my lips and it is moisturizing (that is saying a lot because my lips are ALLLLWAYS chapped). I seriously need to pick up a few more shades - excited to try the new matte formula too!
2. Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara - This is my favorite mascara of late. It is perfectly dramatic without looking fake, but makes my lashes volumized and longer! It is so, so good, and I am the type of girl who rotates my mascaras and I always reach for this. Another favorite is the Wander Beauty Unlashed Volumne & Curl Mascara!
3. Giorgio Armani Power Fabric Longwear High Cover Foundation with SPF 25 - long name, fabulous formula. As the name promises, this is definitely a full coverage foundation and makes my skin look worlds better than it actually is. It provides LONG wearing full coverage that does not cake, and is great for my oily skin. I love that it has SPF 25. Seriously a beautiful formula that is worth the price tag. Definitely a great one to pick up during the sale. I have shade 3.5 They have 20 shades.
4. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I have the O.G. and I loooove this one. Such an awesome range of colors, great neutrals, which I love because I tend to stick with champagnes and browns and bronzes on my eyes. This one delivers so many great looks, and the baby Naked palette is on sale for $19!
5. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Baby Facial - This was a new one for me this year, and it was voted one of Allure Magazine's best of beauty for 2017. If that doesn't tell you it's good, besides the wildly good reviews it gets, idk what will. This stuff feels tingly when you put it on the skin, you leave it on for about 20 mins, and your skin looks "reborn" when you take it off. It is awesome!
6. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick - This one was another lovely discovery. It is a foundation in stick form!!! Great for travel and gives SUCH great coverage, even on my oily skin! I love this stuff. It glides on so easily and is super easy to blend with a beauty blender or brush. Love. I have the shade Porcelain. This roundup is reminding me that I need a tan.
7. Nars Soft Matte Complete Concealer - This could be my all time favorite concealer. I also love the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer, but I almost feel like this one stays better? It is a matte formula, which works great for me personally because I have oily skin. It provides great coverage but isn't cakey at all. I use it mostly on any spots/discoloration/blemishes. I have the shade Vanilla. Have I mentioned I have very fair skin???
8. Moroccanoil Treatment - this one may be my favorite hair product. I usually don't do much with my hair except blow it dry but this product makes it look better no matter whether I air dry it or blow it out. It escalates dry time and leaves my hair SO SOFT and smoothe. I apply it wet damp and dry, it is that great. Must. Have.
9. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water - I have been using this stuff a lot lately - I'll spray it on my face and actually spray it on my damp beauty blender too and it works really well. It provides a nice fresh and dewy base to prep my face for makeup.
10. Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer Concealer and Foundation - this is maybe the most full coverage concealer I have EVER used. You only need a tiny dot of this so while it is pricey, it will last until you are 100 and provides seriously incredible coverage. It can cover up the darkest circles just as well as the reddest cystic blemish.
11. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - as the name insinuates, this one isn't as full coverage but is the most natural looking coverage I have. I have been using this for several years now and I don't think I'll ever stop using it. It is fresh, dewy without being oily, doesn't clog pores, and lets your freckles and natural skin shine through. I love it so much. I wear Vanilla 02.
12. Glamglow Super Mud Activated Charcoal Treatment - Last is another skincare favorite that I have been using for a couple of years. It detoxes the skin in the best way, you can literally see it working on the nose pores. It smells and feels minty and doesn't feel super drying. It has 200K Loves on the Sephora website. I am always searching for skin clearing masks and I always come back to this one.
There are about 372489374 products that I absolutely love from Sephora and didn't mention here, so get them while you can because the sale time is running out!!! Let me know which products you guys picked up because I absolutely love suggestions :)